Using ADP's Payroll WorkCenter,
employers have a Web destination to facilitate payroll processes, and empower employees with self-directed administration services. Empowering employees to access and modify payroll-related information online 24x7, Payroll WorkCenter streamlines employee administrative processes and frees skilled payroll staff to focus on more strategic activities.
Payroll WorkCenter incorporates employee and administrator self-service solutions that address common payroll queries and updates such as viewing and printing paychecks. It is completely integrated with ProBusiness® Payroll and leverages pay information stored securely within
Payroll WorkCenter also supports paperless initiatives by removing paper from many time-consuming, multi-step processes, including paycheck delivery.
Accessing Payroll WorkCenter via secure connections from home or on-the-road, employees are empowered to:
- View and print their paychecks - up to 3 years of pay history online
- View and print W-2s
- Change direct deposit designations
- Verify Paid Time Off (PTO) balances
- Validate detail of time taken in previous pay periods
- View a company calendar listing company events, holidays and pay dates
- Authorize employment verification over the Web
- Update W-4 tax withholding
- Print state tax withholding forms